I work primarily as a coach, helping clients overcome confidence issues and develop their resilience. BWRT is now an integral part of my coaching practice and can be very successful in helping clients get quickly past an obstacle.
As a result of my training in BWRT I can also work with clients on common phobias such as spiders, birds, fear of flying, public speaking and heights.
I have a down-to-earth, practical approach to helping my clients sort out their problems. If I don’t think I can help you, I will tell you!
I hold the following qualifications, accreditation and memberships relevant to coaching and BWRT:
- BWRT Level 1 Registered Practitioner (General Psychopathology)
- Practitioner Member British BrainWorking Recursive Society
- MA (Coaching and Mentoring Practice), Oxford Brookes University
- Member, Association for Coaching
- I have also completed the following courses:
- Warriors, Settlers and Nomads
- Introduction to Counselling
- Systemic Coaching
- Group Coaching
I am also a Member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, hold a BA (Combined Honours) in French and Spanish, King’s College, London and am a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts