I work primarily as a therapist and coach, helping clients overcome confidence issues and develop their resilience. BWRT is now an integral part of my practice and can be very successful in helping clients get quickly past an obstacle or challenge.
As a result of my training in BWRT I help clients overcome common phobias such as spiders, birds, fear of flying, public speaking and heights. I can also help them with core identity issues such as substance abuse and addictions, gambling problems and intrusive thoughts.
I have a down-to-earth, practical approach to helping my clients sort out their problems. If I don’t think I can help you, I will tell you!
I hold the following qualifications, accreditation and memberships relevant to coaching and BWRT:
- BWRT Level 2 Registered Advanced Practitioner (The Psychology of Identity and Behaviour)
- Advanced Practitioner Member Terence Watts BWRT Institute
- MA (Coaching and Mentoring Practice), Oxford Brookes University
- Member, Association for Coaching
- I have also completed the following courses:
- Warriors, Settlers and Nomads Levels 1-3
- BWRT Coaching (awaiting accreditation)
- The Psychology of Trauma and Abuse
- Hypno-CBT (awaiting accreditation)
- Introduction to Counselling
- Systemic Coaching
- Group Coaching
I am also a retired Member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, hold a BA (Combined Honours) in French and Spanish, King’s College, London and am a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts